Through the decades we have had the opportunity to work with thousands of pieces of jewellery and form this we truly understand the amount of work and care that needs to go into each piece of jewellery. It does not matter if you purchased the item here or not, we are happy to repair any item while keeping your time and price in mind. For a very cost effective price we can have your jewellery ready to wear again in approximately 20minutes – 3 days.
Here is a list of common repairs that in most cases can be done while you wait:
- Soldering a chain
- Ring sizing, up or down in size
- Cleaning and polishing
- Shortening a chain or bracelet
- Adding a new clasp to a chain or bracelet
- Changing or replacing small stones in a ring (if we have the stone in stock)
- Tightening stones in rings or pendants
Some additional jewellery repairs or and not limited to:
- Re tipping or repairing the claws that hold in your stone
- Replacing any missing stones in most types of jewellery
- Rhodium plating
- Re setting stones
This is just a small list of repairs that we offer, please feel free to contact us if you are wondering if we can assist your needs.
Keep in mind that the time depends on the nature of the repairs that are needed and some repairs can take up to 2 weeks to complete (see FAQ or Custom jewellery/services).
You can feel confident that your jewellery is in good trusting hands of a gold smith who has been working in the industry for over 40 years.
Do you have broken or
missing pieces of jewellery that you are not using anymore?
Bring in your broken and unwanted gold/ jewellery and we will give you cash or you can put the value toward your repairs.
(see FAQ selling jewellery and gold)